holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Monday 14 April 2014

Mystery Tour in Kent

Hi folks,

not sure if I have everyone's attention, you have to guess where these were taken. All will be revealed later in the blog, lovely day and trying to get some serious walking in to fix my knee. A long way from the car along this winding track.


Passed the oil seed rape field.


Whats this, this tree looks a bit worst for wear.


Oh dear this doesn't look good.



More tree rot, whats going on?


One of my favorites with the bark all twisted.


Another dead one.............


That's better a bit more growth. 


We continued up the path to find the answer.

Thanks for looking, all will be revealed soon.

Luv, Mike

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh Mike, so the mystery continues........I wonder what it is ?
    Why so many dead Trees ? Such a shame, I hate to see them cut down !
    Love the twisted one !
    Hugs
    Chris and Dave R
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great weekend, are those trees dead or just not in bloom, such a shame to see all those dead trees.but they do look artistic, all twisted and hollow.Mrs Egg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love trees and really don't mind the dead ones either, as they house all the insects to feed the birdies! lol
    NO idea where this is... sure ain't my back garden ! lol
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete