holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Thursday 12 September 2013

Dockside Outlet Car Show #2

Hi folks,

Continuing on whilst I wait for surgery, a few more from the event I photographed when I injured my knee.


Magnificent Mustang in the evening light with a special picture under the hood.


Drawn across the air intake was this beautiful picture of a little girl.


Next a Trans Am.


Front view, oops sorry I got in the picture


Classic bikes were also there, to the left a Triumph and on the right a Harley Davison, 

I must add my personal thanks to the two very kind bikers at the show that helped me in my hour of need after my knee gave way, they were so kind and spent a long time giving me support as I lay on the ground, thanks chaps.


This one is my favorites of the show, the way the evening light fell on the teeth and shone back made the shot for me.


Another classic Mustang arriving at the show which ran from 7 pm till 10 pm and the event is on the first Thursday in the month in Chatham Dockside Outlet. North Kent,The event is free and well worth a visit..


Right I have loads more to show but they will keep until I return from hospital.

Thanks for looking and all the lovely comments on here and Facebook.

Best regards, Mike

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mr Mechanic, glad to see you are keeping busy.great cars, and the bikes, Ron had a Norton dyminator.500cc. not sure what size engine but it was large and noisy. Good Luck for tomorrow.
    Mrs Egg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Blog Mike.......We had a Yamaha venture star 1300 c.c.
    about six years ago and we toured across Europe on it !
    Could not do that now sadly......we loved that bike !
    Good luck with the 'OP' Mike and do keep us updated.....
    Hugs
    Chris and Dave R
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two, got another problem now that I cant sleep anyway I have my computer so I will be ok till the morning then off to the hospital.
    Luv, Mike xx

    ReplyDelete