holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Sunday 27 January 2013

Four Legged Friends

hi folks,

As I said yesterday on the way home I spotted these in a field. So in the true spirit of photography I set off across the fields after leaving a muddy car in a very muddy verge. Not only that. I fell into a ditch with about three foot of snow which was up to my waist, what waist I here you cry.
Anyway this is what I got....


"Yes!"
"Wot you looking at?"
"Got any Apples mister?"
"Wow, I love that polka dot cover."
"I was a race horse in my dreams"


This last one came up and kissed the lens nearly knocking me back into the ditch which I fell in when I first got to the horses.

Well , thanks for looking.

nite nite, luv Mike XX

6 comments:

  1. Oh What lovely horses Mike......Sort of feel sorry for them in the cold weather!
    Great shots.....sorry to hear about your trip
    in the ditch....no bruises I hope !
    hugs
    Chris and Dave R
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful horses and don't they look dapper in their coats! You certainly are an avid photographer to go for the "shots" regardless of terrain. Sorry about your tumble, glad you are OK. Please don't hold this against me, but I kind of had a fleeting thought about wishing the horses had a camera and blog. Just sayin....maybe you looked a bit silly in snow up to your waist....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo Mike ... what a great post.Fantastic shots of the beautiful horses and the captions are really funny.
    Sorry you fell in the ditch, the things we 'do' for art! but it was well worth the pain cos these pictures are fabulous!
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Eileen, woohoooo, just great. sorry I wasn't there with my camera when you fell into the ditch. did the horses laugh. hope you didn't hurt yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super shots, just love the focusing on the eyes, just like it should be!

    BTW, Snowflake says 'Hello' and do you want to get close to her eyes? :-)

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your lovely comments and no bruises just a wet bottom.

    Would get close to Snowflakes eyes anytime.

    ReplyDelete