holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Back again!

Hi folks,

Well I must say I prefer this on, shoosh, dont tell blogger.

I will never forget Eileen' s birthday after the day I had yesterday.

Please forgive me as there is a lot going on here at the moment and I am struggling to cope. Will try to get a proper blog up tonight it I dont get too many distractions.

This is one Daisy took with her Lego Camera last week, I think we had all better watch out.

Have a good day and thanks for looking.

Cheers, luv Mike XX

4 comments:

  1. Cheer up Mike don't let it get you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are okay Mike .... ? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy must take after her nanna with such a good photo........ooooh and her grandad of course !
    regards
    Chris and Dave R
    xxx

    ReplyDelete