holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Monday 30 January 2012

Haysden Country Park and the Fly Past.

Hi folks,

This will be the last of our visit to the park this week but rest assured we will return. We had a lovely few hours in the sunshine.


Canada Goose, which should have orange legs. "When are we off then?"



Mallard in the sunshine, my they really have nice colours


 These two getting excited about the fly past.


 Wot you looking at? "I'm not joining in".


Young Coot, must be, no white feathers, "neither am I."


 Another Mallard, showing off his rear end for the camera. "Wots all the fuss about."


 Grey Lag, I hope, waiting for the action.


This was 1130am, still cold.


Show off getting ready for action.


Me a Swan? I'll just stay here and preen myself.


Ending with a flypast...

and


The inevitable splash down!

Thanks for looking.

nite nite, luv Mike XX

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous photography Mike....love it !!
    regards
    Chris and Dave R
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Grey Lag Mike

    The splashdown was good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A joy to look at Mike ... super pictures the ice is Brrrrrr !

    'Waiting for action' is Canada Goose! lol Grey lag is orange beak one further down .... I'll let you off cos no PS .... xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grey Lag first picture as well lol lol lol How about I be your Bird Picture editor and you show me first before you blog :) My rates are very reasonable ...lol lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doh, I give up wiv these birds, Geese or whatever. Going bask to Landscapes. Lol

    Thanks for all the comments, Battersea going up tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

      Delete
  6. Did you see the day before's blog, I wonder what birds I have wrong there. One is a cross between a Gray Lag and a Canadian Goose so I was told by a bird watcher. I am not worried about their names I just like photographing them.

    Looking forward to a BIG BATTERSEA PS tomorrow. lol XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the birds,good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete