holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Sunday 25 September 2011

Elmley Marsh Livestock

Hi folks,

After Trev's spectacular blog of yesterday I thought I had better comment and add the scenery to the event.  I felt that this was a bit of an anticlimax after all those birds

Looking out from the Car park across the marsh, this is a wonderful place to go and as you know Trev went back on his own for a second go.

There are quite a few of these four legged creatures roaming the marsh.

Whilst Trev was snapping away I took this.

 Here's my attempt at the swan.

Following Mummy across the field.

Back towards the car park and a long awaited wee.

Short and sharp tonight.

nite nite, luv Mike xx

2 comments:

  1. Not an anticlimax Mike they are good The swan and following Mum are very good.

    I think that we were both knackered after the walk.

    It is good to do this as a joint venture as it covers a lot more. See you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this post is super Mike. Great pictures that are very interesting. I really enjoy looking at the scenery and views as you walk along. You and Trevor have, in my humble opinion, two of the best blogs in blog land! Well..... apart from Chris's ...... and Daisy's ..... and MINE!!! xxxxxxx lol :)

    ReplyDelete