holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Sunday 21 August 2011

Talyllyn revisited

Hi Folks, dont forget to click on the images.





Just wanted to share a few of the week in Wales that I didn't get around to showing whilst away.

I had trouble with my computer so had to use the laptop when I returned. Now all is well so enjoy.

This railway line was used to transport slate down into the town of Tywyn on the coast of West Wales. The line was opened in1865 which connected to the main line Railway.

Train drawing into Dolgoch Falls about halfway along the route up the hill.

Image of the Falls,

Continuing up to Nant Gwernol.

This is the end of the line. The vegetation was very damp as you can see by all the moss on the trees but it was very beautiful.

As it was the summer holidays this train had it's mask on for the children's Duncan day.

This was one of the very enjoyable days that we spent in Wales.

Nite nite, luv Mike



1 comment:

  1. I love the waterfalls they came out just right.

    The trains are nice too

    ReplyDelete