holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Capstone and the poor Geese

Hi folks,
Today we stayed near home and went to the park, I wanted to try my long lens out.



This was the scene at the bank with loads of noise.
The weather was dry but a bit overcast so I fixed the lens on the camera to try to get some shots of the birds on the island in the middle of the lake. There were four Geese on the island that came over only to be bombarded with loads of bread  and screaming children so they went back to the island again. From the bank I managed to get these shots, I hope you like them.

Coming towards the bank from the island ready for the onslaught the fourth one had already taken flight.

Back to the island again.

Having a wash before another go.

Getting dry,before another try, I think they were thinking about leaving it till the evening at this point. So I left them to it and returned to the car via a footbridge and noticed the Morehen nest in the middle of the lake so I thought I would give it a go.


I was quite pleased with this one, so back to the car and home for tea.

Its now 8pm and I bet the Geese are loving their evening meal in the peace and quiet.

nite nite, luv Mike XX

1 comment: