holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Tuesday 14 June 2011

It's no good

Hi folks, It's is no good me waiting for the blog to behave itself so I'm back.

I now have 2 blogs running, this one and mikegoodes so one of them should work sooner or later. At the moment I will stay with this one.

Well, guess what, it's Tuesday, the best day of the week when little legs comes to stay, I think we are going to Gore Court Farm to see the animals.

Right, to try a picture....

St Mary's Island from the Kingswear Castle in the rain.

A rather dull one after what I have been used to in the States but never mind, we had a great time on the river. So much so the Trev and us may take another one if the weather behaves itself.

Right, as I am going out and Daisy will be here shortly I had better go.

See what you can go with this image peeps, I hope it will expand.

See yar, Mike

Ps still wont expand so I blew it up myself, so there blogger

1 comment:

  1. Nice one Mike, I still can't find out why they are that sizes

    ReplyDelete