holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Monday 11 April 2011

Introducing Ernie

Hi Folk's

Just a line to show our Tour Guide for the forthcoming holiday, his name in Ernie and he comes from Naples on the west coast of Florida. He was born, well bought in the Crackerbarrel gift shop and Sue rescued him from a sales bin.  He is eleven years old now and knows all about Florida he has been back to his homeland three times and has also had a trip up the CN Tower in Toronto Canada.



I had to hold onto Sue as she was scared of  heights.


This one was even worst, Sue plonked me on a large Bear's hand and I wanted to go home to England.


Well that's all from me for now, please try to follow me on our jaunt around the USA in a weeks time


bye bye for now, Ernie, Mike and Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment