holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Silly day at the Medway with Trevor and 3 cameras

As I had a very frustrating day with a gearbox I decided to take the afternoon off and play with my 100-300 micro 4/3 lens. So after a session in Boomers, Trev and I went walk about on the footpath around St. Mary's Island. The shot below was handheld at 300mm, that's 600mm in 35mm.




The shot below was just for fun taken with  the 7-14, same scene at 7mm, that's 14mm in 35mm.



As it's 1am I will try to post some more Wednesday.


All the best Mike                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment