holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Friday 25 March 2011

Return to Smallhythe Place

Hi Folks,

Sorry I was not on yesterday as I nearly completed my blog for the day and the silly computer decided to shut down all on it's own.

We went to Smallhythe place on Wednesday whilst returning from Ashford. As we are National Trust members we thought we would pop in. I was very surprised that the lady on the front desk said that I could take photographs IN the building. This has been a bone of contention with me since I joined the NT many years ago.

So off I went with my little GF1 that I always carry and had the time off my life, it was a lovely place to take images.



This is the hallway with a painting of Ellen Terry.





And finally a shot of her writing desk in her bedroom.

Theres' a load more at http://ekim.zenfolio.com/p138128000

Still getting used to this Blogging and nearly lost all this again.

Oh well, off to work I go

All the best, have a nice day, Mike

2 comments:

  1. These are great Mike... so are the others on your web pages... xx

    ReplyDelete